Sexy Sprite or Fugly Fright?! Forum Index Sexy Sprite or Fugly Fright?!
Forums

Site HomeSite Home  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ever Heard of "There"?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sexy Sprite or Fugly Fright?! Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel1120

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Ever Heard of "There"? Reply with quote

Hey All,

I was wondering if any of the members here had heard of There. I am an active member of There actually, I signed up around April of 2004. I think I was just a couple months late for public beta.

Before There I was in Second Life, and then before Second Life I was in Active Worlds. Since being in There I have actually visited quite a few other virtual worlds. I am so interested in the concept of a possible Metaverse and 3D Internet. But enough of that, this topic is about There!

There is some what like Second Life. Some people consider Second Life a game tho. However, There is not a game. I would describe There as a platform for self creative expression and communication. There does have games, activties, and events. Almost all of the events, activties, and content in There is user created or user driven. The creativity and work that members put into their creations inside There just simply blows my mind. It is quite amazing!

So maybe some of you will look into There and enjoy it! I know I really have. Very Happy

There Website: www.there.com

Happy There-Ing,
Joel
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Sexy Sprite or Fugly Fright?! Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: